AHCPGD212 Conduct visual inspection of park facilities
- Course Cost – $700.00.
- You can complete in 1 day or at your own pace.
- 100% Online.
- Visual inspection of playground equipment and park facilities such as toilets, BBQ, seating, surfacing.
- A visual inspection is intended to identify obvious hazards that can result from wear and tear, vandalism or weather conditions.
- This inspection shall be carried out regularly and take into consideration the local conditions, frequency of use and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Playgrounds subject to heavy use or prone to vandalism, may require daily inspection.
- Any potentially hazardous situations shall be reported immediately